Friday, May 1, 2009
ninth may 2009
9th May, 2009Ninth May, it's confirmed that we're getting a BBQ dinner at Den's house. We'll start at seven, so people meet at six fifteen. Then we'll pick up stuff we want to pick up, plenty of time for you guys to be late too and set off for her house by six fortyfive.
The details still have to be ironed out, but please please please give me time to finish up on SYF first. I can hassle Denise afterwards.
I'm not sure what will strike you guys fancy at that time, but I'd bring Pirates 3 if you want to finish the trilogy, and Serene's going to try to get the Saboteur game. If there's any other things you want to do, please tell me if you need help getting equipment or what not. BTW, we'd probably end at about 10 pm. I'm not sure if my dad's going to be free to bring us back, but I can try.
-RS
Whacked @ 9:00 AM