Saturday, November 15, 2008
Birthdays!
Hmm, during the O Levels period, our dearest Baoyi celebrated her sixteenth birthday!

Well, Happy Extremely Belated Birthday Baoyi! :D HEHE, come on, we don't need a special day to celebrate your existence! :D

In addition, TODAY, is MEILING'S BIRTHDAY!! ~~
Everyone celebrate~~

YEELING'S BIRTHDAY WILL BE TOMORROW!!
In fact, we will be celebrating both ML and YEELING's birthdays on Friday, to make everyone come. I hope people will be able to make it in time, we'll probably be shopping around after Seoul Garden, unless people have more ideas?

What's more, our precious AMANDA will also be having her sixteenth birthday on NOVEMBER 23! So we'll can all celebrate again!!

Looking at all this, I can't help but remember, I'm gonna be broke. ~

Oh well, you guys are worth it, right? ♥

ps. I'm doing the list on things to bring for chalet; so any people want to contribute games/movies/xboxes/ps2 controllers/cameras etc, I'm happy to hear you out. :D
-RS
Whacked @ 9:13 AM