Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Someone.
LOL, got the inspiration on the bus today, so just thought I'll put it here.I've got a friend.
She's kind, so caring, she radiates concern for you.
If you're troubled, she's always there for you to lend you a hand.
She's funny, so silly sometimes, but hey, she doesn't care.
Her happiness comes from everyone, everything and even small actions you make can send her into peals of laughter.
She's not arrogant, often thinking that she's not good enough, when you just want to tell her that YOU appreciate her.
She's always right there for you, so patient, it doesn't matter whether it's a big problem or not, to her it's always a big deal that you need her.
Above all, she's a true listener, regardless of topic or subject, she's willing to listen you out, share your joys, your sorrows, your problems, your suggestions, your ideas; in other words, everything that you want to say, she will listen.
I'd like to celebrate this person, guess who?
Winnie Khoo, thanks for being there. (:
If I get more inspiration, I'll write about you guys too. Just wait for it! :D
Whacked @ 6:07 AM