Monday, May 12, 2008
Updates
Hey everyone. I'll be typing in pure black... RS here, btw.OK, I'm starting to think maybe a forum would have been better, we've had announcements, pictures, random posts :) and other various stuffs.
-.- OK, we're looking for a better password, blogskin and url. Because the ones I chose was lame. Enough already.
I've had suggestions about the url:
tg2r6o6
toiletgang
tg.blogspot won't work, it's already taken. And coincidentally, that blog uses the exact same skin as ours now. How weird is that?
Why don't we use other themes other than toilet bowls and friendship? It would be easier to just search for a nice blogskin that we can all agree on. It wouldn't have to be exactly on TG or friendship. What do you think?
As for password, try not to discuss it on the tagboard. I REALLY don't want hackers to come in. I'll let you guys decide, just let me know when you've decided on one.
Oh, and I've added you all to be blog authors. But it seems as if you'll need a Google account. It's up to you if you want to be one. I thought it would be easier for the people who already have blogs to just click on the TG blog from their dashboards without having to sign in and out.
Ruishan
Whacked @ 3:59 AM